Sunday, February 17, 2008

An Enjoyable Saturday

My brother and his family live in Michigan, so I don't get to see them nearly as often as I like. My brother had training to do in Chicago this weekend, so he and the family came down and Tim and I drove down there and had a marvelous time! Delenna and Gideon were a little stir crazy from spending too much time in the hotel room, so we took them to the Kohl's Children's Museum. There was so much to do! Tim and I followed Delenna while Jill kept an eye on Gideon. I had so much fun watching Delenna explore the Clifford exhibit, pretend to be a veterinarian, and watch herself on TV. There were times when I couldn't move fast enough for her as she went through all of the toys, but she was very patient with me as I caught up. Poor Tim was exhausted by the end of the day! While he rested, Delenna came over and cuddled up to him. It was just the cutest thing to see! Maybe there's hope for my husband to become a daddy afterall! It was great to see Gideon, Delenna, John, and Jill. I look forward to seeing them again this summer!